As the HR Officer responsible for the development and performance at Radiomics, you will be expected to assess the development needs to achieve the company goals, devise our organizational training strategy, drive its implementation and assess its outcomes.
We are currently looking to enlarge our team with a HR Officer
As the HR Officer responsible for the performance and development, you will be expected to assess the development needs to achieve the company goals, devise our organizational training strategy, drive its implementation and assess its outcomes.
You will work across different departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific field, and the overall needs of the company. Your responsibilities include enhancing employees’ soft and hard skills, performance, productivity and quality of work-life balance.
You are a strategic thinker with good organizational and time management skills. You have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
To ensure success, you will be expected to grasp the strategic challenges, understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce.
- Identify and assess future and current personal development needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Plan programs based on business goals
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be address or areas in need of additional instruction
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods (e-learning, in-house trainings,…)
- Propose, negotiate and manage external training collaborations
- Develop and coordinate training materials such as presentation, manuals…
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success report on them propose and implement improvement opportunities
- Manage and optimise training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor development programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Apply for and acquire subsidies and other sources of external funding for training courses
- Give support on other HR subjects according to the needs and priorities
- Ensure that we have the right resources in terms of staff and that they are in the right place
- Develop and execute programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee performance
- Analyze the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provides reports to management
- Develop and implement performance review methodology and tools
- Participate in performance reviews and assist managers
- Create an performance system that fits the needs of the company and the employees
- Develop incentive programs
- Assist with the development of strategic plans
Your educational background and competences:
- You have an HR oriented Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have 2 to 5 years-experience in designing and implementing professional development programs or in an equivalent position.
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to give strategy an operational twist.
- You are creative and innovative.
- You are organized and able to work under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- You have proficient knowledge of the basics IT tools (Outlook, MS Office, LMS …).
- You must be fluent in French & English.
Your desired characteristics:
- Strong interest and some knowledge of drug development, digital healthcare, information systems, networking and ICT
- Willing to have a strong impact on cancer treatment by helping pharma companies and clinical professionals embrace new biomarkers in their drug development and decision making
- Ambitious, fast learner, passionate, curious and creative
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Hands-on mentality, you work accurately, and you fit into an innovative environment
- Be pro-active and take initiatives
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Solutions oriented and pragmatic
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with peers
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to help shape a high potential start-up active in a leading-edge AI medical field
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- Huge and fast personal growth potential for the successful candidate
- A young, dynamic, leading edge, and multicultural environment
- Onboarding, training, and mentorship
- Empowerment, accountability, and recognition
- An attractive salary package, with bonus schemes, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
If you feel challenged by this opportunity and have a team-oriented / self-driven learner mentality, please share your most recent portfolio of past works, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you into this fast-growing Radiomics team!
Founded in 2016, Radiomics is a next generation Liege-based imaging CRO built upon the unparallel experience of its founders, pioneers of the radiomics science. Radiomics uses its proprietary advanced image analysis technology based on AI, deep learning and federated learning to unravel the gold mine of hidden data information embedded in standard medical images with the aim to support insight-based decision making for optimizing pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ clinical trials and drug development studies and for providing clinicians with a patient-centered approach based on personalized medicine.
Based on its non-invasive approach, Radiomics has developed and validated a full pipeline of software as medical device, aimed at disease detection, patient follow-up and treatment prediction. Radiomics first product platform, RadiomiX Toolbox, allows to mine quantitative image features from (standard-of-care) medical imaging. Among other ongoing projects, in 2021 Radiomics will start its first clinical trial, SALMON, aiming at proving the power of radiomics for clinical decision making on oncology compared to current standard-of-care. In addition, Radiomics owns a strong intellectual property portfolio, including rights on the radiomics trademark, and its team is continuously working on new solutions, in collaboration with multiple national and international partners and is currently closing partnerships to scale up its activities geographically and into other disease areas.
Radiomics is ISO 13485 compliant and aims to be ISO 13485: 2016 certified in 2021.