As an HR Recruiter, you will be part of the HR department and take care of the recruitment process from A to Z for all our candidates and hiring managers.
We are currently looking to enlarge our team with a HR Recruiter
As an HR Recruiter, you will be part of the HR department and take care of the recruitment process from A to Z for all our candidates and hiring managers. You will support manager in writing job descriptions, advertise the job offer through effective channels, plan the interview and lead candidates through their recruitment process and facilitate the decision making.
You will make sure that our company attracts, hires, and – together with the rest of the HR team – retains the brightest talents.
You should be able to find & attract candidates using various sources & channels, based on actual needs.
In short, shape and implement the recruitment strategy in a rapid scaling environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications in coordination with the relevant teams
- Identify relevant recruitment events and networking opportunities with potential candidates and coordinate our presence
- Advertise job openings via the most appropriate channels, such as our company’s website, social media, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proactive identification of candidates via databases, social media, and other means
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications and liaise with promising candidates
- Work with relevant teams to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft and hard skills, experience, and attitudes
- Schedule and conduct interviews and coordinate with internal parties throughout the recruitment process
- Align recruitment budgets, offer for new hires and liaise with selected candidates
- Coordinate and prepare the onboarding process of new hires
- Keep abreast with best practices in talent acquisition and propose continuous improvements to our processes
- Promote company’s reputation as the “best place to work”
Your educational background and competences:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- First experience as a recruiter is a plus (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and written skills – must be fluent in English
- A drive to shape a strategy to find and attract our talented new colleagues
Your desired characteristics:
- You are inspired by our mission of puttingthe rightpeople inthe right place.
- You have outstanding organizational skills
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are an active listener and a facilitator
- Willing to have a strong impact on cancer treatment by helping pharma companies and clinical professionals embrace new biomarkers in their drug development and decision making
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Pro-active and taking initiatives, but not working in isolation
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented and pragmatic
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with peers
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to help shape a high potential start-up active in a leading-edge AI medical field
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company
- Huge and fast personal growth potential
- A young, dynamic, leading edge, and multicultural environment
- Onboarding, training, and mentorship
- Empowerment, accountability, and recognition
- An attractive salary package, with bonus schemes, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Up to the challenge?
If you feel challenged by this opportunity and have a team-oriented / self-driven learner mentality, please share your most recent portfolio of past works, CV and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you into this fast-growing Radiomics team!
Radiomics is a Belgian AI-powered research organization for the next-generation image analysis, based on the unique experience of its founders, pioneers in radiomic science. Radiomics uses its advanced image analysis technology based on AI, deep learning, machine learning, and federated learning to obtain quantitative biomarker measurements from medical imaging, in a repeatable, reliable, and relevant manner. Its goal is to support decision-making through insights and optimize pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ clinical trials and drug development studies and provide clinicians with a patient-centered approach based on personalized medicine.
Radiomics is an ISO 13485: 2016 certified company since January 2022.
Non Discrimination Policy
Radiomics is an equal opportunity employer. We value all employees and job candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. Therefore, we will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, career development, termination, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant. We believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.