Marketing and Product Manager
The Marketing and Product Manager will work alongside our sales team and oversee the marketing activities.
Marketing and Product Manager
We are currently looking to enlarge our team with a Marketing and Product Manager
The marketing and product manager that we are searching for will be part of the commercial team and will work in close collaboration with the sales, technical, regulatory and R&D teams. The candidate will oversee marketing activities including product management, market analysis, development of commercial and marketing materials, supporting the public relations initiatives (communications to potential clients, partners, and the greater scientific community) and assist the sales team at industry events. Interest in the biotech, big pharma and healthcare environment is a must as this will be your area of operation. You will develop strategies to gain the attention of clinicians, pharmaceutical researchers and their management. Understanding how AI can add value will be a critical part of the assignment.
- Discuss marketing strategies, objectives and results with the Executive Committee and sales team
- Perform market assessment and access feasibility for our products and projects
- Analyze market trends and competitors to optimize our strategy
- Elaborate pricing strategies for our products and services
- Support market access activities in Europe and US and develop pricing strategies for hospital products
- Develop and support go-to-market strategies for hospital products
- Provide support on market access, health economics and regulatory activities when relevant
- Participate in implementation and optimization of the PR strategy to raise awareness
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Support maintaining Radiomics’ website and social media profiles, create and publish content
- Support with data analytics of social media and the website
- Manage and design marketing materials such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers and brochures including relations with 3rd parties
- Manage the planning and delivery of marketing projects defined together with the commercial team
- Support the development of marketing material presented at commercial events by sales and scientific teams
Your educational background and competences:
- Master degree in one of the following fields; marketing or business studies with an interest or experience in life science. Dual background science/business is an asset.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in a similar position or in a consulting environment
- Experience in the medical/pharmaceutical field and/or scientific research is an asset
- Experience or interest in artificial intelligence or machine learning in healthcare
- Ability to use your creativity to inform and attract people
- Fluent communication skills in English is mandatory. Other languages (French, Dutch) are an advantage
- Presentation skills internally and externally
- Project management skills
Your desired characteristics:
- Strong interest and basic knowledge of drug development, digital healthcare, information systems, networking and ICT
- Hands-on mentality, capability to work accurately, and to fit into an innovative environment
- Ambitious, fast learner, passionate, curious and creative
- Willing to have a strong impact on cancer treatment by helping pharma companies and clinical professionals embrace new biomarkers in their drug development and decision making
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Be pro-active and take initiatives
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Solutions oriented and pragmatic
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with peers
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to help shape a high potential start-up active in a leading-edge AI medical field
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- Huge and fast personal growth potential for the successful candidate
- A young, dynamic, and multicultural environment
- Onboarding, training, and mentorship
- Empowerment, accountability, and recognition
- An attractive salary package, with bonus schemes, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
Up to the challenge?
We look forward to welcoming you into this fast-growing Radiomics team!
Founded in 2016, Radiomics is a next generation Liege-based imaging CRO built upon the unparallel experience of its founders, pioneers of the radiomics science. Radiomics uses its proprietary advanced image analysis technology based on AI, deep learning and federated learning to unravel the gold mine of hidden data information embedded in standard medical images with the aim to support insight-based decision making for optimizing pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ clinical trials and drug development studies and for providing clinicians with a patient-centered approach based on personalized medicine.
Based on its non-invasive approach, Radiomics has developed and validated a full pipeline of software as medical device, aimed at disease detection, patient follow-up and treatment prediction. Radiomics first product platform, RadiomiX Toolbox, allows to mine quantitative image features from (standard-of-care) medical imaging. Among other ongoing projects, in 2021 Radiomics will start its first clinical trial, SALMON, aiming at proving the power of radiomics for clinical decision making on oncology compared to current standard-of-care. In addition, Radiomics owns a strong intellectual property portfolio, including rights on the radiomics trademark, and its team is continuously working on new solutions, in collaboration with multiple national and international partners and is currently closing partnerships to scale up its activities geographically and into other disease areas.
Radiomics is ISO 13485 compliant and aims to be ISO 13485: 2016 certified in 2021.