Project Manager Pharma
The Project Manager Pharma will work along with the Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) to make sure to deliver our results in such a way that they bring most value to the client.
Project Manager Pharma
We are currently looking to enlarge our team with a Project Manager Pharma
As Project Manager Pharma you will be responsible for the complete life cycle of some of the projects Radiomics performs for it’s pharmaceutical and biotech clients. You will be the first point of contact towards the client in the project execution phase and together with our CSO you will make sure to deliver our results in such a way that they bring most value to the client.
You also will play a key role in the alignment of the internal teams that contribute to the project, and are expected to provide direction and solutions when they run into a problem. You also will assist the commercial team in prospection commercial calls, provide methodological input for proposals and support client proposal presentations when relevant.
- Assist commercial process from a methodological and technical standpoint
- First point of contact towards the client in the project execution phase
- Translating the client’s needs into a project plan containing the correct analyses to maximize the value for the client
- Be the key driver, together with the CSO, in the correct interpretation of the results obtained in a project
- Making sure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Aligning the internal teams for a smooth project execution
Your educational background and competences:
- Strong educational background holding a PhD or MSc in life sciences
- Formal course in project management, i.e. PMBOK, PMP, ... is an additional asset
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting projects in clinical trials with pharma or biotech companies
Your desired characteristics:
- Strong interest and substantial knowledge of medical imaging (processing), drug development and statistics
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience with project management tools as WBS, Gantt Chart, Project Charter, etc.
- Knowing the difference between statistical significance and clinical relevance
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Ability to motivate team members to deliver meaningful and high quality results independently of hierarchy level or reporting lines
- Willingness to drive individual team members maturity and ownership
- Motivation to lead a young project management organisation into excellence
- Able to code in Python and R is a plus
- Experience in the oncology field is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, you work accurately, and you fit into an innovative environment
- Ambitious, fast learner, passionate, curious and creative
- Willing to have a strong impact on cancer treatment by helping pharma companies and clinical professionals embrace new biomarkers in their drug development and decision making
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Be pro-active and take initiatives
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Solutions focussed and pragmatic, but with an eye for detail
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with peers
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to help shape a high potential start-up active in a leading-edge AI medical field
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- Huge and fast personal growth potential for the successful candidate
- A young, dynamic, and multicultural environment
- Onboarding, training, and mentorship
- Empowerment, accountability, and recognition
- An attractive salary package, with bonus schemes, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience
We look forward to welcoming you into this fast-growing Radiomics team!
Founded in 2016, Radiomics is a next generation Liege-based imaging CRO built upon the unparallel experience of its founders, pioneers of the radiomics science. Radiomics uses its proprietary advanced image analysis technology based on AI, deep learning and federated learning to unravel the gold mine of hidden data information embedded in standard medical images with the aim to support insight-based decision making for optimizing pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ clinical trials and drug development studies and for providing clinicians with a patient-centered approach based on personalized medicine.
Based on its non-invasive approach, Radiomics has developed and validated a full pipeline of software as medical device, aimed at disease detection, patient follow-up and treatment prediction. Radiomics first product platform, RadiomiX Toolbox, allows to mine quantitative image features from (standard-of-care) medical imaging. Among other ongoing projects, in 2021 Radiomics will start its first clinical trial, SALMON, aiming at proving the power of radiomics for clinical decision making on oncology compared to current standard-of-care. In addition, Radiomics owns a strong intellectual property portfolio, including rights on the radiomics trademark, and its team is continuously working on new solutions, in collaboration with multiple national and international partners and is currently closing partnerships to scale up its activities geographically and into other disease areas.
Radiomics is ISO 13485 compliant and aims to be ISO 13485: 2016 certified in 2021.