The System Administrator will work in the development team and ensure that the IT infrastructure of the company runs smoothly and efficiently
We are currently looking to enlarge our development team with a back-end developer with a particular focus on the System Administrator.
As the System Administrator (sysadmin), you will be responsible for installing and configuring software, hardware, monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues, ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
As a sysadmin, you will manage the company device procurements (orders, storage, installation, maintenance…) and install, configure and maintain software tools on our systems. You will provide helpdesk and support to the company members with regards to the use of such devices and software tools.
You will also manage our Microsoft administration tools (AzureAD, Intune…) and ensure a secure operating environment by monitoring user access and adherence to established policies and procedures. Finally, you will review and stay up to date with the state-of-the-art for all sysadmin related concerns.
Your educational background and competences:
- Bachelor degree in information technology or equivalent
- Good understanding of:
- Microsoft Office365 and AzureAD administration tools
- Linux server environment and principles
- System Security
- Basic understanding of:
- Networking Principles
- Microsoft Intune or any other Mobile Device Management Tool
- [Nice to Have] Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (GCloud …)
- [Nice to Have] Experience with a RedHat/CentOS linux distributions
Your desired characteristics:
- Strong interest and some knowledge of drug development, digital healthcare, information systems, networking and ICT
- Willing to have a strong impact on cancer treatment by helping pharma companies and clinical professionals embrace new biomarkers in their drug development and decision making
- Ambitious, fast learner, passionate, curious and creative
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Hands-on mentality, you work accurately, and you fit into an innovative environment
- Be pro-active and take initiatives
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Solutions oriented and pragmatic
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with peers
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to help shape a high potential start-up active in a leading-edge AI medical field
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- Huge and fast personal growth potential for the successful candidate
- A young, dynamic, leading edge, and multicultural environment
- Onboarding, training, and mentorship
- Empowerment, accountability, and recognition
- An attractive salary package, with bonus schemes, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
If you feel challenged by this opportunity and have a team-oriented / self-driven learner mentality, please share your most recent portfolio of past works, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you into this fast-growing Radiomics team!
Founded in 2016, Radiomics is a next generation Liege-based imaging CRO built upon the unparallel experience of its founders, pioneers of the radiomics science. Radiomics uses its proprietary advanced image analysis technology based on AI, deep learning and federated learning to unravel the gold mine of hidden data information embedded in standard medical images with the aim to support insight-based decision making for optimizing pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ clinical trials and drug development studies and for providing clinicians with a patient-centered approach based on personalized medicine.
Based on its non-invasive approach, Radiomics has developed and validated a full pipeline of software as medical device, aimed at disease detection, patient follow-up and treatment prediction. Radiomics first product platform, RadiomiX Toolbox, allows to mine quantitative image features from (standard-of-care) medical imaging. Among other ongoing projects, in 2021 Radiomics will start its first clinical trial, SALMON, aiming at proving the power of radiomics for clinical decision making on oncology compared to current standard-of-care. In addition, Radiomics owns a strong intellectual property portfolio, including rights on the radiomics trademark, and its team is continuously working on new solutions, in collaboration with multiple national and international partners and is currently closing partnerships to scale up its activities geographically and into other disease areas.
Radiomics is ISO 13485 compliant and aims to be ISO 13485: 2016 certified in 2021.