Radiomics' Sustainability policy
Sustainability is more than just “being green”, to us it means to create a positive impact on society and environment by contributing to maintaining and improving our environment and society for future generations. For this we have decided to assess what we are already doing in the area, identify new improvement opportunities and to elaborate an official Radiomics sustainability policy that became effective in February 2022
At Radiomics, we adhere to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and we have structured our sustainability framework around Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) pillars. We have put in place 3 teams to ensure we reach our objectives stick to our goals, The E team, the S team and the G team. Each sustainability team is composed of peoples from different department and backgrounds to ensure a company wide involvement and implementation.
Each of the ESG teams has its own objectives:
- Radiomics aims to limit its impact on the environment and works to mitigate the various risks that could harm it.
- We will work to reduce our company’s carbon footprint as well as improve energy efficiency, waste management, conservation of natural resources.
- We will strive to create a positive working environment to our employees and have a positive impact in the community by
- Focusing our mission and values on the improvement of healthcare
- Implementing diversity and inclusion policies, see also our non-discrimination policy.
- Fostering healthy workforce
- We will implement transparent internal and external process for our workforce, our clients, our investors and the regulating authorities to ensure unblemished company reputation.
Based on these policies we have mapped all the ongoing activities, identified some gaps and new initiatives and we developed an action plan to ensure that we can call Radiomics a truly sustainable company. Our current sustainability policy, the process and possible improvements will be evaluated in December 2022. Radiomics sees the future bright and green for everyone, sustainability never stops and neither do we.
 The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.